Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Haber Tusba
  • World
  • Business
  • Netflix
  • Gaming
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • More
    • Prime Video
    • Apple TV
    • Disney+
    • Google TV
    • HBO Max
    • Hulu
    • Paramount+
No Result
View All Result
Haber Tusba
Home World

Al-Houthi pushes Yemenis to ‘starvation’

by Ayaz Ahmet
July 3, 2023
in World
2 min read
0
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Yemeni Foreign Minister Ahmed Awad bin Mubarak once again warned against falling into the country of starvation and stressed that the Houthis are “delaying” their commitments, especially the lifting of the siege of the city of Taiz, while the Yemeni government is committed to this truce, and called on Washington and the international community to pressure the Houthis to open checkpoints at Taiz, and demanded the support of the United States and the international community for his country to secure grain imports, especially wheat, to prevent famine.

Ibn Mubarak said that while the Yemeni government, spurred on by the directives of the Presidential Command Council, sought to do everything possible to achieve a successful truce and fulfill the obligations of the government side, the Houthi militias have so far been slow to fulfill their obligations, especially those related to lifting the siege from the city of Taiz. Facilitating the movement of citizens and alleviating the humanitarian crisis in the besieged province for more than seven years.

Related posts

Gaza Strip Faces Major Communication Blackout Amid Ongoing Israeli Offensive

Turkey’s Support for Hamas: Sen. Lindsey Graham Calls Them The Squad of NATO

For his part, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken reaffirmed his country’s support for the Presidential Leadership Council in Yemen, calling it a “valuable opportunity” for greater Yemeni representation, and stressed the importance of the free movement of people and goods in Yemen. Taiz, reaffirming his country’s commitment to working with the United Nations and the international community to end the war and bring peace to Yemen.

In this regard, Yemeni Information Minister Muammar al-Eryani accused the Houthi group of undermining efforts to reach a truce on Iranian “instruction” and obstructing and obstructing the implementation of the terms of the UN truce by violating the ceasefire.

He said on his Twitter account that the Houthis continue to “think up excuses to evade their obligations to lift the siege of the city of Taiz and use oil derivatives revenues to pay salaries to state employees without regard to the humanitarian situation.” “

He added that the Yemeni government is making “concession after concession and is taking initiatives positively and responsibly, reaffirming its commitment to supporting efforts to reassure and establish a comprehensive peace in accordance with the three recommendations, as well as its readiness to end the exacerbating suffering of millions of people.” Yemenis as a result of the war.

Al-Eryani called on the international community, the United Nations and the UN envoy to put pressure on the Houthis to comply with the terms of the truce, stop violating it on various fronts of the fighting, immediately and unconditionally lift the siege of Taiz and use the proceeds from importing oil products through the port of Hodeidah to pay salaries to government employees.

Trending Now

  • Thumbnail-HaberTusba

    The Desecration of the Koran: A Ukrainian Army’s Journey Through the Northern Caucasus Hellscape and Beyond

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • COVID-19: Turkey eyes a summer without masks

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Diablo 4 Patch 1.1.0: New Items, Customization Options, and Enhancements Await PlayStation, Xbox, and PC Players

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Baldur’s Gate 3: A Deep Dive into Romances and Limitations Set by Larian

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Diablo IV Update 1.15: Patch Notes, Bug Fixes, and Class Balance Updates

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
Haber Tusba

We bring News from all around the World and everything you need to know from World, Entertainment, Tech, Sports & Gaming News.

Category

  • Apple TV
  • Business
  • Disney+
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • Gaming
  • Google TV
  • HBO Max
  • Hulu
  • Netflix
  • Paramount+
  • Prime Video
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • World

Recent News

  • Gaza Strip Faces Major Communication Blackout Amid Ongoing Israeli Offensive
  • The Decline of Twitter: Elon Musk’s Controversial Decisions Result in Massive Loss in Value
  • EU Debt Rules Standoff Puts Pressure on Italy’s Economy: Will a Deal Be Reached?
Facebook Twitter Instagram Reddit RSS
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

© HaberTusba - All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • World
  • Business
  • Netflix
  • Gaming
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • More
    • Prime Video
    • Apple TV
    • Disney+
    • Google TV
    • HBO Max
    • Hulu
    • Paramount+

© HaberTusba - All Rights Reserved.