The Russian military operation in Ukraine continues its eighth day amid expectations for the resumption of negotiations between Moscow and Kyiv and increased Western political, economic and military support to Ukraine.
- Ukrainian army units overtake a British-made armored vehicle
- Donetsk authorities asked citizens to go to shelters because of the bomb attack in Ukraine
Russian Defense reveals ‘Super Night Hunter’ over Ukraine
Head of Russian negotiating team: No delay in planned meeting with Ukrainian delegation
Russian Defense: One of our tanks is under attack by an American “Javelin” missile and continues to fulfill its mission.
The Russian Ministry of Defense explained the meaning of the symbols carried by Russian military vehicles in Ukraine
Source: More than 142,000 people have been evacuated from Donbass to Russia since February 18
Defense of Russia: 1612 Ukrainian military installations and 52 aircraft destroyed during the military operation
The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation provides assistance to the Ukrainian population in areas controlled by the Russian army.
- United States.. Republican lawmakers voted against resolution supporting Ukraine
- IKEA suspends operations in Russia and Belarus
Norway sends anti-tank missile to Ukraine
An Israeli quoting the US ambassador to the United Nations web site: Biden seeks Israeli support against Russia
- Roscosmos stipulates that OneWeb satellites should not be used for military purposes
- The property of the head of the Russian group “Rosneft” was confiscated in southern France
Russia stops the supply of engines for spacecraft to the USA
Russian Space Agency: All Russian experts leave space center in French Guiana
China: We did not ask Russia to postpone military action in Ukraine until after the Olympics
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov describes the statements of French politicians who criticize Russia’s internal affairs by saying, “They act like cocks.”
Fox News: An explosion occurred near the Russian embassy in Washington
Germany delivered more than 2,700 anti-aircraft missiles to Ukraine
Russian Ambassador to Ankara: We appreciate Turkey’s commitment to the Montreux Convention
Israeli minister commented on the sanctions against Russia: We are on the western side
Russian and Belarusian athletes excluded from Paralympic Winter Olympics
A strategic expert reveals the impact of the Russia-Ukraine crisis on Egypt
Russian Foreign Ministry: US behavior towards the work of Russian diplomatic missions “hypocrisy”
- Leading music streaming company Spotify has closed its offices in Russia and announced that it will release content produced by Russian state-owned businesses. web announced that it has been removed from its website.
- Indian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: We have no information about our students held hostage in Ukraine
- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro explains why Western countries ban “RT” and “Sputnik”
- Spanish authorities are supplying Ukraine with a range of offensive weapons, including more than a thousand grenade launchers and machine guns.
- The Russian Embassy in Australia is returning two envelopes containing unknown white powder.
- Celso Amorim, the former Minister of Foreign Affairs and Defense of Brazil, says that the sanctions imposed by Western countries on Russia will not yield the desired results and will create problems for the whole world.
- Canada, “Gazprom” and “Rosneft”in Sanctioned 10 employees
The Content is sourced from RT News (rt.com); each piece of Content all the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. We have just Modified and Rearranged that in our platform for our readers.