His Royal Highness Prince Saud bin Talal bin Badr, Governor of Al Ahsa, sponsored the closing ceremony of the horse field in Al Ahsa this season, today “Saturday”, in the presence of their Excellencies and a number of interested and business people. that support equestrianism. In this regard, His Highness reaffirmed the keenness and commitment of wise leadership – may God preserve him – to support such actions to preserve the heritage of the Kingdom, achieve Vision 2030 and support the national heritage.
His Highness crowned the race winners with the first positions in the heats, and achieved the first half, opened the production of Saudi Arabia, born in 2021, with the support of businessman Jafar bin Mukbil Al-Sikhati (car) Winner: Sarha Hajjar, Owner: Ahmed Hussain Al-Mowail, Coach: Ayman Hussain Al-Movail, Fantasy: Tawfiq Al-Khudair
Distance: 1200 m Time: 1:22:52
– In the second half, Saudi Arabia produced the 1st to 3rd winning horses with the support of businessman Saad Al Hussein, a car
Winner: Explains the Mind Owner: Khaled Saleh Al Turki Coach: Khaled Al Dosari
Fiction: Abdullah Al-Hussein
Distance: 1400 m, time: 1:35:28
– In the third period, the Saudi production did not win 3+, businessman Najib bin Barjas Al Nasser supported the car
Winner: Tayel Al-Khair Owner: Mutlaq Fahd Bin Khorasan Coach: Saeed Al-Musa Fantasia: Khaled Al-Ruwaished
Distance: 1600 m Time: 1:51:24
– In the fourth round, the winning Saudi horses came in more than one race, the Legend of the Real Restaurant Cup.
Winner: I trust you to God Owner: Stable Al Rim Coach: Mazen Fahd Al Ibrahim Fantasy: Abdulaziz Al Sayegh
Distance: 1600 m Time: 1:50:38
– And in the fifth round, the staging of the Saudi Arabian Open, rated 4+, received the support of businessman Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al-Jabra, a car
Winner: Tarabh Owner: Stable Al Jamahir Coach: Khaled Abdullah Al-Dosari
Fiction: Sultan Al Faramawi
Distance: 1600 m Time: 1:52:3
As for the sixth half, a Saudi production born in 2020 AD, Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al Musa engineer’s cup is open.
Winner: Harja Owner: Fahd Abdullah Al-Hamidi Coach: Mansour Hassan Al-Hassan Fantasy: Tariq Al-Hassan
Distance: 1600 m Time: 1:50:44
The seventh open Saudi Arabian production, born in 2019, the sons of Suleiman Al-Hammad supported the car
Winner: Layoun Majed Owner: Saeed Abdullah Al Musa Coach: Saeed Al Musa Fantasy: Khaled Al Ruwaished
Distance: 2000 m Time: 2:23:77
Round Eight Opens Scores for Thoroughbred Arabian Horses, Al-Ahs Governor’s Cup Winner: Lazaz Al-Ali Owner: Abdul Rahman Al-Ibrahim Sons Trainer: Fahd Ali Al-Matar Rider: Turki Al-Awfi
Distance: 2000 m Time: 2:36:39
– The result of the last round, ninth, was the production of Saudi Arabia, open estimates, Al-Ahsa Governor’s Cup Winner: Niza Owner: Ali Abdullah Al-Hamad Coach: Ali Al-Hamad Al-Khayal: Abdullah Al-Hamid
Distance: 2000m, time: 2:27:36
For his part, Mubarak bin Youssef Al-Mutin, Director of the Al-Ahsa Equestrian Field, thanked His Royal Highness Prince Saud bin Talal bin Badr, Governor of Al-Ahsa, for his presence and support at the closing ceremony of the field. , which is a clear indicator of the status that the field and its races have taken, and we look forward to continuing and developing in the coming seasons with your support and the support of your field.