A new update has been released for Hunt: Showdown Update 126.96.36.199 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. For all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC, the Hunt: Showdown Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes are now available for download. Depending on the platform, the file size may vary.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters were not rendered at the correct distance.
- Fixed an issue where there was no breath and inhale audio when getting revived.
- Fixed an issue where there was no reward pop-up for some finished Summons.
- Fixed an issue where the hammer of the Romero 77 didn’t get cocked after a shot.
- Fixed an issue where all event items were missing the event item background.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Acquired’ was spelled wrong in the finished Summons reward.
- Fixed an issue where Max FPS was always going back to >9000 even after changing it.
- Fixed an issue where the Traitor’s Moon event exclusive weapons were still being displayed as an event exclusive.
- Fixed an issue where the Blood Bond reward pop-up was appearing again after ending the following mission.
- Fixed an issue where some Hunters got disconnected right at the mission start during “Waiting for Players” screen.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter bloodline EXP wasn’t counted towards Summon progress when successfully extracting.
Source: Hunt: Showdown