Brown bear cub health improved Within a day after consuming a large amount amount of honey is poisoned in Duzce Province, northwest Turkey, locality official on Friday. When the female bear was 6 months old first Brought them after eating huge amounts amount of crazy honey on Thursday, she was exhausted and unable to move, Mouloud Shanli Şimşek said: manager of branch office in Conservation of nature and national parks teams He brought her to the vet, (where) we started the treatment process. she is in very good health. We plan to release her back her naturally environment When she (completely) recovers,” Şimşek told Anadolu Agency (AA).
Sweetened people from dozji city found The miserable brown bear has passed out in amazement on Foothill. concerned about her health, and people took to her truck To a local vet where she can get treatment for a bad issue of honey residues. When they examined the cub, they saw that the animal was unconscious, in Veterinarian Murat Onlu said it was shocking, and needed immediate treatment.
Noting that the cub’s health has improved, but treatment is still ongoing, Unlu said: “The bear is much better compared to the day you live in it.” first came. (Now) she can eat and walk. Hopefully when the bear is fully restored to health in The next days we will leave it with to her mother. “
As widespread honey mad available in The regionhe is added“I think our bear ate bitter honey because it was still baby and can’t know He. She. Perhaps a bee sting a bear cub. K result of both toxicity of Bitter honey and wounds caused By the bees, symptoms such as hallucinations and shock appeared in Our cub.”