Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba denied that his country’s army was conducting combat operations in the Donbass region in southeastern Ukraine.
“Ukraine does not plan and does not take part in any offensive military operation, provocation, sabotage or bombing operations targeting Russian territory, this is not what we do or plan to do,” Kuleba said. Briefing after the Munich Security Conference on Sunday. “We don’t want war, but our aim is peace,” he said.
He added that Ukraine insisted on conducting an international investigation into reports of Ukrainian shells falling on Russian territory, after media reported that the bombing operations in Ukraine’s Donbass region resulted in the detonation of one of the artillery shells in the Russian Rostov region on the Ukrainian border. kilometers from the border between the two countries.
In recent days, the Donbass region has witnessed a sharp rise in the security situation, as the leaders of the self-proclaimed “popular” Donetsk and Lugansk republics announced that their territory was being bombed by Ukrainian forces and reported on dozens of security measures in Kiev. violation of the ceasefire regime by the “enemy”.
Officials of “Donetsk” and “Luhansk” had previously announced that thousands of citizens, including women, children and the elderly, were temporarily evacuated to the Rostov region against the background of the news of a possible Ukrainian attack.
Source: Russian agencies
The Content is sourced from RT News (rt.com); each piece of Content all the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. We have just Modified and Rearranged that in our platform for our readers.