The Ukrainian government announced that it is ready to take all necessary measures to restore the ceasefire regime in the Donbass region in the east of the country, where hostilities are escalating.
Irina Vereshuk, Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine and Minister for “Reintegration Affairs of the Temporarily Occupied Territories”, at a press conference on Friday evening, in Kiev.in He said he hopes a meeting of the tripartite contact group will continue on Saturday to resolve the conflict. Location in Donbas, which includes Ukraine, Russia and OSCE. in Europe.
“We are ready to act, we are ready for dialogue, we are ready to do everything so that the ceasefire continues, the peaceful regime is restored and the civilian population is not harmed,” Vereshock said.
Since 2014, Ukraine has been witnessing a serious political-military crisis that erupted after the forced reshuffle in Kiev, with large-scale Western-supported demonstrations and massive participation by ultra-nationalist forces in the country.
While a war broke out between the local forces and the government in the Donbass region, where the majority Russian-speaking population lives in eastern Ukraine, the local people announced the establishment of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics in April 2014. cannot benefit from any international recognition.
And earlier on Friday, Donetsk President Denis Pushilin and Luhansk President Leonid Pasichnik announced that they had begun evacuating the residents of the two republics to Russia to avoid civilian casualties against the background of escalating hostilities with Ukrainian government forces, which intensified the bombing. from two regions.
The Content is sourced from RT News (rt.com); each piece of Content all the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. We have just Modified and Rearranged that in our platform for our readers.